I make resolutions every year, and by June I cannot even remember what they were. However, I feel this year is the year, the year I resolve to keep my resolutions.
I am an efficiency nerd and always categorize each list I make into sections, so I shall do the same here.
First Section: Marriage Second Section:Pregnancy/Birth
- Keep all of these resolutions. 1. Keep these resolutions.
- Pray with my husband more. 2. Pray for baby more specifically.
- Read with him more. 3. Only gain between 25-30lbs.
- Give him more attention. 4. Document every step of this journey
- Do more kind deeds for him. 5. Choose healthy foods.
- Compliment him everyday. 6. Learn as much as I can.
- Be a better listener. 7. Create a circle of support.
- Better document our memories. 8. Lose all weight by Christmas.
Third Section: Art Fourth Section: Spirituality
- Keep these resolutions. 1. Definitely keep these.
- Learn a new instrument. 2. Pray, pray, pray.
- Get better at what I already know. 3. Give more of myself away.
- Gather inspiration from reading more. 4. Read the Bible entirely.
- Make more things with my hands. 5. Memorize more.
- Sell something I’ve made. 6. Read more books.
- Give things to other people. 7. Learn to love more.
- Dance more. 8. Learn more than I teach.
These are things that I want to accomplish in 2013, but I do not want to forget what I’ve lived, learned, and adored in 2012.
I am so thankful my best friend married me this year. It has been an amazing experience, and I am looking forward to this next year hand in hand.
I have learned that health is not a guarantee, and I am thankful for the journey of healing I have been on.
I have adored combining my little family with my husband’s, and now we are starting our own little branch.
Thank you for reading, please keep me accountable. What are somethings that you’ve resolved to do this new year?
Happy New Year from my mountain home to yours!